As one of the oldest banks in the city, we offer Private Banking, Commercial Banking, Wealth Planning and Investment Management services.
For business. For family. For life.
Arbuthnot Latham was founded in 1833. It has evolved and grown over the years and today offers private banking, commercial banking and wealth management services designed around you. At Arbuthnot Latham, relationships are everything. It is through knowledge, understanding and trust that we can help you on your personal and professional journey.
As a bank with a rich history, we offer a high touch service backed by the right technology which allows us to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations, our recent award for Bank of the Year is a reminder of that. Having the right expertise at your side to minimise and manage risk, while realising your wealth’s potential, requires a fluid approach – a seamless service that connects you to highly trained, expert thinking.
To find out more, talk to one of our expert team today.
“The Arbuthnot name has been serving its clients since 1833. Throughout its history, Arbuthnot has successfully navigated many turbulent periods of economic instability and has a long track record of profitability. The business is client driven and we focus on working in partnership to deliver the right answers. To achieve its goals the business requires diversity and an entrepreneurial spirit.”–Sir Henry Angest, Chairman of Arbuthnot Latham
Your relationship with us is built on trust and understanding, the personal chemistry between you and your Private Banker, and our ability to work expertly across all aspects of your financial life.
You will benefit from:
- A single, constant point of contact supported by a team of Investment Management and Chartered Financial Planners.
- The sophistication to address your complex, multi-faceted wealth issues as they evolve over time.
- Comprehensive financial expertise from a bank whose name dates back to 1833.
- The highest levels of integrity, exclusivity and service.
- A fair, honest and transparent fee structure.
At Arbuthnot Latham, relationships are everything. Only through a deep understanding of your business, your family, and your aspirations can we build a plan designed to meet your goals and ambitions.
Your relationship manager and their team will work with specialist advisers across the bank to ensure we can advise and guide you on the right options to help you protect, grow and pass on your wealth.
Designed to help you live the life you want, we aim to deliver a seamless service, ensuring you have more time to spend on the things – and people – you love.
Solutions to suit your family banking needs:
- Current Accounts with contactless Visa debit cards
- Loans and foreign exchange
- Online and mobile banking
- Flexible borrowing facilities
- Money transmissions worldwide
- Fixed Term Deposits available in all major currencies
- Notice Accounts offering attractive rates of interest
- A focused portfolio of Treasury and Foreign Exchange services
At Arbuthnot Latham, relationships are everything. We believe that only by taking the time get to know you, your business, and your aspirations can we deliver a service that truly meets your needs.
Commercial Banking with Arbuthnot Latham gives you all the benefits of modern banking wherever you need to operate in the world, combined with effortless services and a strong working relationship with your banker and team.
From day-to-day banking to lending, deposits, treasury and FX, our short decision-making lines and flexible approach mean we can act quickly to adapt to your changing circumstances, ensuring we can offer the right levels of service and support when you need them.
Solutions for your business needs include:
- Current accounts with Visa debit and charge cards
- Online banking, with real time balances and extensive payments capability
- Flexible borrowing facilities, including term loans and working capital facilities
- Money transmission capability worldwide
- Competitive deposit accounts including call and term deposits
- A range of Treasury and Foreign Exchange services
If you would like to find out more about our London Banking team and how we can help you and your business, please contact us on email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7012 2500.
Latest insightsRead our latest thinking
The South West is a creative and industrious hub. Attracting people from all walks of life, this is one of the most exciting places to work and live.
For over 25 years, we have provided exceptional client service to individuals, families and businesses across the South West.
A team of highly qualified individuals who have a common passion in providing a highly personalised and quality service.